1. Workout: can improve your brain health, help manage weight, reduce the risk of disease, strengthen bones and muscles, and improve your ability to do everyday activities.
2. Daily sun: Our bodies produce vitamin D when exposed to sunlight—about 15 minutes in the sun a day is adequate if you’re fair skinned. And since Vitamin D helps your body maintain calcium and prevents brittle, thin, or misshapen bones, soaking in sun may be just what the doctor ordered.
3. Meditation: gives you a sense of calm, peace and balance that can benefit both your emotional well-being and your overall health. You can also use it to relax and cope with stress by refocusing your attention on something calming. Meditation can help you learn to stay centered and keep inner peace
4. 8 hours sleep: Adequate sleep is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle and can have a positive impact on the lungs, kidneys, metabolism and weight control. Adequate sleep lower the risk for serious health problems, like diabetes and heart disease. It reduce stress and improve your mood. Think more clearly and do better in school and at work. Get along better with people.
5. 4L water a day: When we are hydrated, our cells function optimally, our digestive system works very well and we can remove these aging toxins easily! So there you have it drinking 3-4 litres of water per day can and will change your life!
6. Spend time with family: Why is family important? Some advantages of having a family are increased happiness and satisfaction. Studies have shown that spending time with family can help reduce stress and anxiety, lead to a healthier lifestyle and lengthen your life. Family gives you motivation to be the best version of yourself.
What would you add? Tell us in the comments section.