Kuyper College International Ambassador Scholarships, USA, 2022/2023December 29, 2021
WELCOME TO SPYCONNET INFO
Located in Michigan, Kuyper College is a ministry-oriented Christian college that is dedicated to raising and developing Christian managers and leaders by incorporating a strong academic programs with a supportive Protestant and Reformed global perspective. The college offers opportunities for students interested in a Bible-based academic background the opportunity to experience their own lives for themselves through a scriptural filter.
The emphasis at Kuyper University is on Christian service, of whatever the particular major, and therefore not only provides ministerial opportunities, it also offers a variety of diploma and degree courses in the fields of social work, business, communication, education, and much more, all from a Reformed background.
Kuyper College as a community is continuously being developed and partnering together with parents in the pursuit of a successful and dynamic academic environment. The emphasis of the college is placed on the individual character of every student and on building on the capabilities given to them by God.
- Host University: Kuyper College;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Associate Degree / Certificate;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: Please check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: June 01st, 2022.
The International Ambassador Scholarship is now open for all International and Associate degree Students in all fields at the Kuyper College, USA.
The scholarship will provide a considerable contribution to the students’ direct educational expenses.
- The nominee will be required to maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better based on a 4.0 rating scale;
- In addition, learners are required to participate in contributing to their own educational costs.
It is necessary for each international applicant to begin the registration application form and to complete the original enrollment process. This form, together with accompanying documents, must be scanned and mailed to [email protected] in order to register. There are no restrictions on the number of international students who will be considered.
- Financial status;
- Passport certificate (copy);
- Academic background information form.
All required application forms and documents should be provided by each applicant.
Conditions of Language:
- PTE: 53;
- TOEFL: 79;
- IELTS: 6.0.
For more details, please visit the official website: