Some Interesting Information You Don’t KnowFebruary 10, 2023
- A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes
- The name for Oz in the “Wizard of Oz” was thought up when the creator, Frank Baum, looked at his filing cabinet and saw A-N, and O-Z, hence “Oz.”
- In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
- It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
- The “dot” over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
- It’s physically impossible for a pig to look up at the sky.
- One single teaspoon of honey represents the life work of 12 bees.
- Flamingos can only eat with their heads upside down.
- It is impossible to tickle yourself. I know you’ll try it.
- Your own dead skin cells make up the majority of the dust in your house.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- A giraffe can go longer without water than a camel can.
- Snails can sleep up to 3 years.
- You can’t smile and breath at the same time
That last one was not true, of course, but I just wanted you to smile 🥰❤️
Hey guys 👋🏻