- Love is not blind. It’s just that we choose to be blind and ignore everything in love.
- You have two options: you either work towards your dream or get hired to work towards building someone else’s dream (and make their dream come true)
- You don’t have to be big to make a big difference
- We often times blame people because we don’t have the guts to admit or accept our fault.
We choose to not take accountability of our actions.
- It is said that “Envy consumes itself just like fire consumes firewood.” Envy only harms the one who is envious towards others.
- You don’t truly know everything about anyone — no matter how much time you’ve spent with them!
- I read somewhere that the more intimately you know someone, the more you are open to their flaws. This why most marriages fail, friendships end, and relationships suffer — especially if you didn’t know most of the flaws being getting intimate with them.
- Chased love is not love, it’s just a waste of time. Don’t chase
Do you agree?