These facts have been gotten from various places on the internet and i’m here to give my opinion on them, HEHE.
1) When two lovers gaze into each others eyes their heart rates synchronize.
My Opinion: Now I don’t know about this, how is this even possible? Well what would I know? I’ve never had real love.
2) A study conducted by researchers at the University of Syracuse found that falling in love has similar effects on the body as taking cocaine.
My opinion: This I think is true, all these guys/girls that go back to their ex are living proof of it.
3) Have you ever had butterflies in your stomach while falling for someone? This is caused by adrenaline and is the same feeling you might get when you are nervous for other reasons, such as before taking a test.
My opinion: Adrenaline should feel more than butterflies in your stomach, don’t you think. I don’t believe this one.
4) Eye contact is all well and good but be careful, gazing into the eyes of a stranger can make you fall in love with them.
My opinion: This is just plain wrong, actually it could turn creepy.
5) Danger can play a role in making people fall for each other. Research has shown that if a man meets a woman while in a dangerous situation or vice versa, they are more likey to fall in love.
My opinion: Have you every seen money heist, then you’d have heard of Stockholm effect. It’s highly unlikely but it could happen.
6) Feelings make life that much sweeter.Researchers looked at a group of people, and found that those who were thinking about love said a specific kind of food was sweeter than those thinking about jealousy or something neutral.
My opinion: Definitely without feelings everything we did would make no sense.
7) Some psychologists argue that we fall in love with someone who is similar to the parent with whom we have unresolved childhood issues, unaware we are seeking to resolve this childhood relationship in adulthood.
My opinion: I don’t believe this one bit, I think you’d stay away from such people.
So there you have it guys. Don’t believe everything you see on the internet