12 Ways To Know If Someone Loves And Respects YouFebruary 13, 2023
- They don’t commit acts that would risk losing you.
- They will never behave in ways to make you question your sanity or self worth.
- They accept you for you, but they know the difference between acceptance and abuse, and accepting abuse isn’t love. This means that they won’t tolerate you abusing their love for you or taking them for granted.
- They’d rather tell you the truth, and lose you than keep you with lies.
- If a problem arises in a group setting, it won’t be addressed there, but in private with you two only; and they wouldn’t trash-talk you to anyone.
- They will have your back with others under most circumstances even if they don’t agree.
- They keep the relationship exciting with random gifts, day trips, and fun activities together. But this doesn’t mean that if they can’t afford these things, they don’t love you!
- They randomingly tell you how much you mean to them.
- They remember small things about you, and what you like and dislike.
- They show you love with actions as they know words are just words.
- The hug, the kiss, and the touch will tell you all you need to know. Trust your instincts!
- They give you space when you need it, and a shoulder to cry on when life kicks you in the balls.
Do you agree?